Assistant Professor - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Florida State University, USA, 2017
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Natioanl Institute of Technology Calicut, India, 2010
Internships and Co-ops:
- Undergraduate Student Intern, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Undergraduate Student Intern, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Amateur Sounding Rocketry Workshop, Indian Space Research Organization (VSSC), India
Working at CeFPaC has been a very productive experience. Academically it is a great learning experience to work with Dr. Amitay, and I have also enjoy working with the students in the group. The topics I am working on are different from what I have worked in the past, which has provided a great opportunity for growth.
- Ko, D., Guha, T. K., and Amitay, M., “Control of Reverse Flow over a Cantilevered Blade using Camber Morphing,” Submitted to American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 2020.
- Kumar, R., Guha, T. K., and Kumar, R., “Role of Secondary Shear-Layer Vortices in the Development of Flow Asymmetry on a Cone–Cylinder Body at High Angles of Incidence,” Experiments in Fluids, 61(10), 2020.
- Aley, K., Guha, T. K., and Kumar, R., “Active Flow Control of a High-Lift Supercritical Airfoil with Microjet Actuators,” American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 58(5), 2020.