- Anticipated: M.Eng. in Aeronautical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2022
- Received: B.S. in Aerospace Engineering with minor in Astronomy, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, May 2021
Internships and Co-ops:
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, RPI Center for Flow Physics and Control, 2020-2021
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, RPI Sensing, Estimation, and Automation Laboratory, 2019-2020
- Mechanical Engineering, Safran Optics 1, 2018
Joining CeFPaC as an undergrad allowed me to work on numerous interesting projects with different graduate students who were always so willing to provide any help and insight. Being exposed to relevant and meaningful research while working alongside experienced graduate students inspired me to want to continue my education as a graduate student myself at RPI. I’m excited to be working with everyone and to have the opportunity to be at a world-class facility like CeFPaC with all the knowledge and resources that are available here.