Anticipated: B.S. in Aerospace Engineering & M.S. in Aerospace Engineering (Co-Term Program), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, December 2017
Internships and Co-ops:
- Propulsion Systems Design Engineering Intern, 777X Fuel Systems Team, The Boeing Company, May - August 2016
- Design Engineering Intern, GE Aviation, May-August 2015
- Design Engineering Intern, GE Aviation, May - August 2014
- Systems Integration Intern, Northrop Grumman Corporation, January - May 2013
I started at CeFPaC as a second semester sophomore, working under Marianne Monastero on her project of synthetic jet applications on a vertical tail. I then transitioned to a project working on the fabrication and application of piezeoelectric bimorphs.
CeFPaC is unlike any other research lab out there. Not only are the projects some of the most interesting projects in the field, but the community that exists within the lab really brings it all together. The support available from any other person in the lab, graduate and undergraduate student, has made the experience more enjoyable and helps alleviate the stresses of school and research and makes me proud to work here.
- Lindstrom, A., Roman, J., Monastero, M., Amitay, M., “Effects of Synthetic Jets on Performance Enhancement of an Airfoil Model with a Control Surface”, The MANE Student Research and Design Journal, June, 2016